Wishing all of you A Happy Diwali and prosperous New Year. After 4 months break I think the news letter should resume. During these times so many things happened.
- 8th June 2014:- My third book ‘Dwarakara Suryasta” (translated from the Gujarat book by Shri Dinkar Joshi) is released atShriramchanra Bhawan Cuttack, Odisha by The secretry, Odisha Sahitya Akademi
- 6th July 2014:- We celebrated the evening before my birth day by the performance of Shriradha at the heritage club IIMAhmedabad
- 3rd August 2014:- Pallavi Khatri, an young student of the Academy participated in a competition organized by Rangan
- 15th August 2014:- Priyanka Pati, student of the Academy performed on the Independence Day celebration of BSNL
- 5th Sept 2014:- Vaishnav Jana to tene re Kahiye dance drama performed by Suprava Mishra and her students wastelecasted on DD Girnar 5th Sept 2014:- Vaishnav Jana to tene re Kahiye dancedrama performed by Suprava Mishra and her students was telecasted on DD Girnar
- 14th Sept 2014:- Iwas honoured with prestigious ‘Indira Gandhi Rajbhasha Award’ by Hon’ble President of India Shri Pranab Mukharjee on 14th Sept 2014 at Rastrapati Bhavan New Delhi
- 1st Oct 2014:- Vaishnav Jana to tene re Kahiye dance drama performed by Suprava Mishra and her students at SandipaniAshram Porbander in the presence of Pujya Bhaishree Ramesh Bhai Oza
- 3rd Oct 2014:- Durga Tandav, Mahakali stuti , Batu , geeta govinda performed at Gandhinagar for Durgotsava Celebration
On the very special day of my life I was with my husband Dipak and Son Saubhagya at Rastrapati Bhawan, New Delhi. My sincere gratitude to my parents, Guru, elder family members and thanks to my siblings, students and Well wishers.
This time I am putting before you a rare article describing dance and yoga written by my Yoga Guru. Please read this article and give your feedback.
Guru Smt Suprava Mishra
Articles of the month:
Aum- Chants October 2014